Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Erhardt
United States
New Baltimore
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know when the pledge manager for "Massive Darkness" will go live, and how long it will stay open? I need to know how long I have to save up my money, lol!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nutt
United Kingdom
Linlithgow
West Lothian
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We will know when CMoN tell us. If you backed during the campaign you will get the email update same time as everyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MarkE13 wrote:
Does anyone know when the pledge manager for "Massive Darkness" will go live, and how long it will stay open? I need to know how long I have to save up my money, lol!

After the campaign it usually takes a month or so before it's live. Then about another month of it being open. Although it seems like, lately, PM's have been open a little longer.
But the survey hasn't even gone out yet so you may have even more time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Update #56

Jul 15 2016

The Survey has been sent out.

80 Comments

136 likes
Hail Lightbringers!

The Massive Darkness survey has been sent to all of our backers with a "Lightbringer Pledge" (regular and Early Bird). Please take a minute to complete the survey. The survey will ask for the following information:

- An e-mail address through which we can easily reach you.

- How many basic pledges you plan on getting.

- How many of each of the optional buys you plan on including in your pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robgoo wrote:
Update #56

Jul 15 2016

The Survey has been sent out.

80 Comments

136 likes
Hail Lightbringers!

The Massive Darkness survey has been sent to all of our backers with a "Lightbringer Pledge" (regular and Early Bird). Please take a minute to complete the survey. The survey will ask for the following information:

- An e-mail address through which we can easily reach you.

- How many basic pledges you plan on getting.

- How many of each of the optional buys you plan on including in your pledge.

I don't know what you're getting at, but the survey is not the Pledge Manager.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shit, I totally spaced out on the survey. Wow.

@Mark
If you're not aware already, the survey is before the Pledge Manager and just gives CMON an idea of how much to have produced for the backers. It's not your finalized order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry Flo, was just letting VonMeister know the survey was sent out......for his benefit......you must have missed the last line of his comment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias M
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@VonMeister : If you pledged only $1, you will get the pledge manager access soon, but you were not sent a survey invitation. Survey only for Lightbringer level backers. And please don't ask me why CMON chose to do it this way, I have no idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The survey also asked questions like "how many copies do you plan to purchase" or something like that. It's just an estimate for them to have a ballpark figure to plan production with. They will produce quite a few more copies, anyways, for people who have $1 pledges and people who change their mind, and other such stuff. And to have replacement parts, of course.

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pledge manager typically closes 3 months after the campaign closed. However, they may wait a bit longer this time given their current backlog of projects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.