Subject: Solo strategy and no more paths rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge Peña
Uruguay
Ciudad de la Costa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it a reasonable strategy for a solo game to rush the South tiles so as to get the Revive token? I've been doing this so as to be able to revive fallen players. Dice are not my friends and I keep losing attacks.

Regarding the map falling on itself and providing no more paths, this happened to me more often than I expected. To be honest, after four solo games, two had this outcome! What is your experience?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave B

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I don't have any answers. I've only played once so far, when I first received it. I found the solo experience a bit underwhelming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Peña
Uruguay
Ciudad de la Costa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
agramore wrote:
Sorry, I don't have any answers. I've only played once so far, when I first received it. I found the solo experience a bit underwhelming.

Thanks anyway!

Yes, it's a light game, but very suitable for young players as an intro game. Also, as solo, is a game for when you feel you need to play something but needs to be light and not long.

And to top that is the issue of the map closing on itsef, It happened to me more often than not. Maybe it's just my luck or my strategy, and that's why I was asking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.