GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 67.97
29.9% of Goal | 28 Days Left
Mission 1 set up with primed minis - had enough assembly and painting for one weekend.
Re-read the rules and submitted FAQ questions.
Found a new use for my counter holders , each black piece can hold 2 counters , can be stacked infinitely high but personally 2-3 high 3-6 counter is enough.
also used the single deck caddies for the CW cards and CanDo with a divider.
John Paul Messerly
Nice. I"m still waiting on my copy and have a few questions based on your images.
1. How big is the play mat you are setting up on... I want to get an idea of how much table space is required?
2. What are you using to hold the doors... where did you get them?
3. The tiles look much better than expected... how is the thickness? Any issues with warping?
4. How is the learning curve?
- Last edited Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:29 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:23 pm
Looks great! Good call on the gripper mat under the tiles, I may have to do that with mine too!
Glad to see I'm not the only one confused by the Cyberwarfare Phase!
Also, with the Initiative bid, what's your thoights - do the SR used to bid return to the pool or get used up? I'm assuming used up as otherwise why wouldn't you just use your whole pool to get initiative every time, therefore denying a proper attack from your opponent in the Cyberwarfare Phase.