Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mission 1 set up with primed minis - had enough assembly and painting for one weekend.

Re-read the rules and submitted FAQ questions.

Found a new use for my counter holders , each black piece can hold 2 counters , can be stacked infinitely high but personally 2-3 high 3-6 counter is enough.

also used the single deck caddies for the CW cards and CanDo with a divider.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/narrowshill/card-caddy-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Messerly
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Nice. I"m still waiting on my copy and have a few questions based on your images.

1. How big is the play mat you are setting up on... I want to get an idea of how much table space is required?

2. What are you using to hold the doors... where did you get them?

3. The tiles look much better than expected... how is the thickness? Any issues with warping?

4. How is the learning curve?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Russ
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Looks great! Good call on the gripper mat under the tiles, I may have to do that with mine too!

Glad to see I'm not the only one confused by the Cyberwarfare Phase!

Also, with the Initiative bid, what's your thoights - do the SR used to bid return to the pool or get used up? I'm assuming used up as otherwise why wouldn't you just use your whole pool to get initiative every time, therefore denying a proper attack from your opponent in the Cyberwarfare Phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.