Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Drebing
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the game, and noticed the box had no insert, is this the case? Just wondering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zugli wrote:
Just got the game, and noticed the box had no insert, is this the case? Just wondering.

That's correct. I just have everything together in an extra bag except for the screens and the tiles, which are in their own bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connors
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, and it's kind of a mess...

I just got this organizer, and love it. It turns it from a box of cardboard that takes 10 minutes to sort every game into ready-to-play out of the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Boston
United Kingdom
Prenton
Wirral
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have bagged all the player specific items and coins.

Set-up is done in 2 mins whilst explaining the game (or fighting over colours and clan names!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
th3tick wrote:

I just got this organizer, and love it. It turns it from a box of cardboard that takes 10 minutes to sort every game into ready-to-play out of the box.

This game in no way takes 10 minutes to set up. All the coins and goals are in bags with starting castle tiles. Just pick 4 goals randomly, separate the coins, pick colors, and you're ready to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Campbell
United Kingdom
Ilkeston
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each to their own, but I think paying approximately £15 for an insert for a game I purchased for a little over £20 doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I'd rather put that £15 to buying another game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Boston
United Kingdom
Prenton
Wirral
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phil68 wrote:
Each to their own, but I think paying approximately £15 for an insert for a game I purchased for a little over £20 doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I'd rather put that £15 to buying another game

+ Postage from Canada of ~£12

The insert does look nice, and I can see that it does give the game a more premium feel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Gierlinger

Quincy
Illinois
msg tools
I bought a piece of foam core from JoAnn fabric and built and organizer for $1.00
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill D
msg tools
I thought the box was a bit bare, so I made my own. Saves a bit of time, but it's more that the pieces are so nicely made they deserve decent storage.

By coincidence, I just uploaded it as a PnP zip file to Files at https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/135279/insert-box

Photo at https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3119184 The bag is hiding the nice box art.

Takes 2 A4 pieces printable card or 2 A4 photo paper & 2 thin card plus a bit of glue or double sided tape. Full instructions (which makes it look long, but it's actually pretty simple).

Worth making up a couple of the paper boxes too, for money and other bits.

Checked with game designer Andreas Pelikan who had no objection. He did mention that an extension is coming along, so not everything may fit in the insert if you get that.

Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
th3tick wrote:

I just got the game yesterday, just punched it today, and I see that it's definitely in need of a storage solution. The Etsy one you linked to looks beautiful. I might go for it despite the cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg D
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools

I made this with a piece of foam board. First time ever trying, it's not a perfect fit, but it looks good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.