$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 63.53

4,506 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
28.4% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
103 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Just got banned from another forum rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: the_latest_who_who [+] [View All]
Michael Henkell
United States
Enid
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've run into hostile atheists, but this time a hostile Christian banned me from Hip Forums. I was attacked by a believer...again, and was banned for defending myself. I've been run off from BGG for entertaining conspiracies. I hope we can all get along. If we don't, I hope you understand when I have no respect for you.

BTW, check out my collection for the best games you can own.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
androidlove wrote:
BTW, check out my collection for the best games you can own.

Someone who rates Zombies!!! a 10 has got to be a troll and should be run off the forums in any event.

42 
 Thumb up
1.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
androidlove wrote:
I've run into hostile atheists, but this time a hostile Christian banned me from Hip Forums. I was attacked by a believer...again, and was banned for defending myself. I've been run off from BGG for entertaining conspiracies. I hope we can all get along. If we don't, I hope you understand when I have no respect for you.

BTW, check out my collection for the best games you can own.


I'm just checking.

Your hope is that we can all get along. Your approach is to lead off by saying that you've been kicked off of multiple forums and that if things don't work out here you won't have any respect for us.

Glad to know it's always them and never you.
35 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
androidlove wrote:
I've run into hostile atheists, but this time a hostile Christian banned me from Hip Forums. I was attacked by a believer...again, and was banned for defending myself. I've been run off from BGG for entertaining conspiracies. I hope we can all get along. If we don't, I hope you understand when I have no respect for you.

BTW, check out my collection for the best games you can own.


7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
looking at his collection, I have to assume he is under 20. I cant wait until he starts bloviating on how the world really works.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
This demonstration is not authorized and is in clear violation of Mall of America policy.
badge
Those who continue to demonstrate will be subject to arrest.
mbmb
I'd be just a bit suspicious of a hack.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rico mcflico
United States
Mill Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
looking at his collection, I have to assume he is under 20. I cant wait until he starts bloviating on how the world really works.

Looking at your collection, I have to assume your dad never told you he loved you, so now you can't rate anything a 10.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many accounts does pwn3d have?

12 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Henkell
United States
Enid
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay, a bunch a bunch of presumptuous jerks! I can't wait to hear how messed up you all are. I know Obamacare is too expensive. I understand that you can't afford your meds.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Pushing a lesbian old growth union-approved agenda since '94.
mbmbmbmbmb
androidlove wrote:
Yay, a bunch a bunch of presumptuous jerks! I can't wait to hear how messed up you all are. I know Obamacare is too expensive. I understand that you can't afford your meds.

It's your RSP initial calibration. If you can survive the welcome thread without deleting your account then we move onto the next stage, where you say two or three reasonable things before choosing your character class.

Options are: bitcoin guy, white supremacist, bark eating warlock, libertarian-who-inexplicably-loves-cops, vegan metalhead, cabbie with a wisdom nugget, gamergate MRA shut-in, grizzled gun nut, happy clapper, boozoholic. Dual classing is permitted, but you have to wear leather armour. (Or hemp if you go with the vegan metalhead option).

After that you make ten or so posts consisting of links only, then ragequit and come back as a sock puppet.
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
This demonstration is not authorized and is in clear violation of Mall of America policy.
badge
Those who continue to demonstrate will be subject to arrest.
mbmb
androidlove wrote:
Yay, a bunch a bunch of presumptuous jerks! I can't wait to hear how messed up you all are. I know Obamacare is too expensive. I understand that you can't afford your meds.


I won't speak for anyone else, but I'm messed up by my impression, developed early in life, that I had high potential, followed by my near-complete failure to actualize said potential (and my almost equally complete indifference to that fact). Also, I find ruleless social jockeying unpleasant, so I've tended to avoid social situations which involve it. Consequently, I'm a socially isolated stay-at-home dad who plays a lot of video games.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Henkell
United States
Enid
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sbszine wrote:
we move onto the next stage, where you say two or three reasonable things before choosing your character class.


I'm a vegetarian socialist atheist technological utopian. In the real world, I'm always in the position of helping others. I'm told that I'm very helpful, so I assume I'm good at it.

I know that humanity has been duped by consumerism and religion. People are pawns for the powerful.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
This demonstration is not authorized and is in clear violation of Mall of America policy.
badge
Those who continue to demonstrate will be subject to arrest.
mbmb
androidlove wrote:
sbszine wrote:
we move onto the next stage, where you say two or three reasonable things before choosing your character class.


I'm a vegetarian socialist atheist technological utopian. In the real world, I'm always in the position of helping others. I'm told that I'm very helpful, so I assume I'm good at it.

I know that humanity has been duped by consumerism and religion. People are pawns for the powerful.


Okay--suspicions allayed. Maybe you have a style of interaction which relies more heavily than you expect on your delivery and context people lack when you communicate with text alone?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Henkell
United States
Enid
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rinelk wrote:
I'm messed up by my impression, developed early in life, that I had high potential, followed by my near-complete failure to actualize said potential (and my almost equally complete indifference to that fact). Also, I find ruleless social jockeying unpleasant, so I've tended to avoid social situations which involve it. Consequently, I'm a socially isolated stay-at-home dad who plays a lot of video games.


Society is set up incorrectly. The emphasis is on our chimpanzee nature. It makes better soldiers. Our bonobo nature has been repressed.

People are encouraged to gossip and judge others unfavorably. If we all got together, we would see the emperor has no clothes and leave the rat race. It can't run without us.

I don't play a lot of video games. It was difficult trying to piece together a new computer because everyone pushed gaming. My graphics card is like 260MB. The children shudder at that. They can't believe I'm not able to rape, pillage, and kill on my computer. BTW, I'm 48.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"They can't believe I'm not able to rape, pillage, and kill " - Best place for it - it quickly loses it's luster in real life - it becomes hard work.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Henkell
United States
Enid
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did pick up Tabletop Sim during Steam's summer sale. My new computer can handle it. I'm also learning FPSC Classic. I think I can make an adventure game with it that has nothing to do with shooting. I'm an artist and composer, so I'll be making unique content for it. My favorite video games are Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, DK 64, Rocket Robot, and the Mike Oldfield Music VR games. I'll also play Atari 2600 games. My favorite is Adventure. I also like the Gorf port.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Henkell
United States
Enid
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
damiangerous wrote:
androidlove wrote:
BTW, check out my collection for the best games you can own.

Someone who rates Zombies!!! a 10 has got to be a troll and should be run off the forums in any event.



I'm not a fan of zombie themed anything. However, zombies get people to the table. I only played it once and was told I take the fun out of gaming because I play to win.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
Look, I am a leftist and an atheist, but I can already see, from just a few posts, why you get banned out there. You managed pretty much one red flag per pot. You talk about how helpful you are, but it sure seems to me that you are the one that could use a lot of help.

I have seen people here try to help the young, utopian, socially maladjusted forum members (hint, go look for the bitcoin thread), but without accepting that one has a problem, there is nothing that can be done, and the best the maladjusted can get is to become the butt of all the jokes. That's probably not your objective.

I say this because it seems to me that you could be one of those that actually get something positive out of their participation in an internet forum, if you really try.

If you don't care, feel free to ignore this. It might seem to you that I am being just an arrogant asshole, but as hard as it might seem to believe, this is just an attempt to help.
20 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Henkell
United States
Enid
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hibikir wrote:
it sure seems to me that you are the one that could use a lot of help.


LOL. What do you think my problems are?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
androidlove wrote:
hibikir wrote:
it sure seems to me that you are the one that could use a lot of help.


LOL. What do you think my problems are?

Your personality.
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Henkell
United States
Enid
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
damiangerous wrote:
androidlove wrote:
hibikir wrote:
it sure seems to me that you are the one that could use a lot of help.


LOL. What do you think my problems are?

Your personality.

I'm sorry you're at a loss for words. Did you do well in school?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
androidlove wrote:
damiangerous wrote:
androidlove wrote:
hibikir wrote:
it sure seems to me that you are the one that could use a lot of help.


LOL. What do you think my problems are?

Your personality.

I'm sorry you're at a loss for words. Did you do well in school?

I did, it was where I learned how to interact with other human beings. It was also where I learned that there's little reason to waste many words on the self-important and self-involved who are perpetually the victim of a world that doesn't understand them.

But hey, enjoy your time here, however brief it may be. You're far from the worst human being we have here.


8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Carter
United States
North Liberty
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
androidlove wrote:
hibikir wrote:
it sure seems to me that you are the one that could use a lot of help.


LOL. What do you think my problems are?


You're full of yourself.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Henkell
United States
Enid
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mlcarter815 wrote:
androidlove wrote:
hibikir wrote:
it sure seems to me that you are the one that could use a lot of help.


LOL. What do you think my problems are?


You're full of yourself.


I'm sorry you think little of yourself.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Carter
United States
North Liberty
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
androidlove wrote:
mlcarter815 wrote:
androidlove wrote:
hibikir wrote:
it sure seems to me that you are the one that could use a lot of help.


LOL. What do you think my problems are?


You're full of yourself.


I'm sorry you think little of yourself.


Not all of us enjoy sniffing our own farts.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.