7,794 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
49.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Gold Sirius
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I just bought the game and I never played the original.
Now I read messages in forums about wrong combat boards and misprinted boards and what not and I'm confused. I'd like to know what I got in my box, the mistakes or the good stuff?

Could anyone post pictures of the proper and wrong boards side by side so I can get a good idea of what it is I'm actually supposed to have in my box?

Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
The updated board is available on the BGG store, with pictures.

http://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/dungeon-lords-happy-a...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Suita
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I don't have the time to chase down pictures right now, but hopefully this will be helpful:

The wrong combat board is obvious - it doesn't line up with the extension, and has plain white lines dividing up spaces instead of fancy gold ones.

The festival season pet phase location error is best ignored - it's so trivial it's not worth the time and effort to do anything about it, and if you don't figure out the error you'll probably never be bothered by it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gold Sirius
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Benkyo wrote:
Sorry, I don't have the time to chase down pictures right now, but hopefully this will be helpful:

The wrong combat board is obvious - it doesn't line up with the extension, and has plain white lines dividing up spaces instead of fancy gold ones.

The festival season pet phase location error is best ignored - it's so trivial it's not worth the time and effort to do anything about it, and if you don't figure out the error you'll probably never be bothered by it.

Thanks but, I would still appreciate it if you could tell me what it is exactly.

Also, what is the reference board on the BGG store? I can't find no reference board in my box.

EDIT: I figured it out. The mistake only comes in the KS exclusive boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Gormley
United States
Northborough
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I'm a lover of all things heavyweight strategy!
mbmbmbmbmb
GoldSirius wrote:
Benkyo wrote:

Thanks but, I would still appreciate it if you could tell me what it is exactly.

Also, what is the reference board on the BGG store? I can't find no reference board in my box.

EDIT: I figured it out. The mistake only comes in the KS exclusive boxes.

Also, for what it's worth, the "reference board" is the scoring card, just printed in cardboard. The HA edition comes with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.