Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » News

Subject: IRW Rateg up on eBay rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven’t see anyone else post this so I thought I would share it. Someone has put the IRW Rateg up on eBay. The Rateg will be the prize for the Corbomite Maneuver OP.

(http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...)

You can make out most of the cards.

IRW Rateg - 18pts - When Defending if your ship is cloaked, you may re-roll up to 2 of your defense dice.

Tal - 3pts, skill 4 w/ a talent slot- If this card is assigned to a Romulan Ship, when attacking at range 1 with your primary weapon, during the roll attack dice step gain +1 attack die

Control Central - tech ??pts – After performing your action you may disable this card to perfrom another action on your action bar as a free action. No ship may be equipped with more than one “Control Central”

Nanclus – crew 5pts – Action: Discard this card to target an opposing ship at Range 1-3. The Target ship gains +1 attack die this round, but cannot roll defense dice this round.

Military Secrets – talent ??pts – When attacking, during the roll defense dice step, you may discard this card to force the defending ship to roll 1 less defense die, ?? defense dice if that ship is cloaked.

Main ??? – weapon ?? points – unfortunately this card is just about completely hidden. Looks like it adds a weapon slot and has some type of attack and you can only have one. Though if you look at the tokens a time token is included so this may be a time toke weapon instead of a disable or discard.

The Ship seems solid for a Romulan BoP. Tal is ok, nothing spectacular. Control Central could be really good depending on how many points it costs. Military Secrets is another one that may be ok depending on the points, 2 or 3 maybe, 4 or more and it will see very little play. Nanclus is expensive but if you know you will be going up against someone with a high defense build he could come in handy. If you can get some quality he seems perfect to pair with Thalaron Weapon. We’ll have to wait for better pictures for the weapon upgrade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam Thompson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
FYI, these photos have been up on Facebook for 4 days, but it doesn't look like anyone posted them here. Credit goes to Jay Jj for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MaskedThespian wrote:
FYI, these photos have been up on Facebook for 4 days, but it doesn't look like anyone posted them here. Credit goes to Jay Jj for them.

Thanks for sharing the rest. I'm among the last hold outs that are not on facebook.

Main batteries seems pretty cool for TOS games, especially if you pair it with Bridge Officer. Control Central is great for 4 points. As I feared Military secrets is not quite worth the price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Coon
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is a fun little pack, I like it.

The Rateg herself could have alot of fun with a crew like Riker while she's cloaked.

Speaking of cloaking, I really like Nanclus for taking down a cloaked ship or for dealing with a build stacked with defense die modifying crew.

Even Main Batteries is a nice pairing with the captain here.

Fun stuff here, I like it. And thanks for the post! I'm also not on the Facebook group myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hare
msg tools
I'm not on the Facebook either. Got rid of it. So I didn't know it was spoiled.

I love TOS matches and this fits perfect for those.

Now I have three unique Romulan tombstones to run. All of which will play a little different. This is a good pack to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Church14 wrote:

I love TOS matches and this fits perfect for those.

Me too. TOS only is a blast. I have found Romulans to be extremely nasty in TOS games. They can be very slippery with their 6 defense dice. We don't use Cloaked mines in our TOS games but I am thinking Main Batteries and Disruptor Banks from the Jazkal will be replacing my Plasma Torpedoes real soon cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.