Shropshire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have two digital works therefore one red and one blue
signature token on my board. When selling one of the works
I assume It doesnt matter which is which as you discard the
signature token. You would naturally sell the higher priced
one. (think I might have answered my own question there).
Also what are the three thematic tiles for? Why only three?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilse
Belgium
Kortenberg
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you answered your first question.
The thematic tiles are to know which work is from what artist. If you have buy a work from a blue digital artist and one from a red kne and you want to thematicly keep them apart use those tiles. They are double-sided in color and I doubt you'll ever need more than the 3 included in the game. I don't use them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Grabiner
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might not want to sell the higher-priced work of art, as you will eventually get full value for both anyway. For example, you might sell the lower-priced blue work of art, and then on your next action, promote the red artist to a celebrity so that you have a masterpiece. Or you might use a Kicked-Out action to sell the blue work of art, then use your regular action to buy a second work from the red artist, and then, once you have two red artworks, promote the artist to make them both masterpieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piero Cabral
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think it make difference what tile you are going to use. Altough they are from the same type of art, they can have different prices. So, you have to think which of them is the best alternative at the time. If you have two works of art from the same artist, tough, you can use eaither, since they will have same prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ori Avtalion
Israel
flag msg tools
Herr_Piero wrote:
I think it make difference what tile you are going to use. Altough they are from the same type of art, they can have different prices.

It makes no difference which Work of Art tile you discard in this situation, as their value is solely determined by the artist (red or blue).
The tiles that help you remember which Work of Art belonged to which color artist is for thematic purposes only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.