Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Heine
United States
Waconia
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope I will not be alone in playing this soundtrack while playing. Not a top movie IMHO, but the soundtrack by Hans Zimmer is phenomenal, especially this track.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not for me... never play music while gaming...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Teoro
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for sharing. I have been collecting soundtracks, primarily for help with concentration while working. I should incorporate some while gaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Curry
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely a Wargaming must if you have a Wargaming soundtrack!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Epperson
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
klkitchens wrote:
Not for me... never play music while gaming...

To each his own, but for me I like "Thematic Music" while gaming. I can't listen to Pop/Hard Rock/etc. while gaming as it becomes hard on the ear/brain while gaming.

Thematic music (no singing) is the best. What I hear in some game stores is a mix of hard rock and acid music - no way for me.

Good stuff here...The Thin Red Line is a great movie depicting some of the horrors one is faced with during conflict, even on the enemy's side is reflected here.

Now, you are about to kick some arsse, Conan the Barbarian is a good choice while humming the Marine Corps The Halls of Montezuma.... Muhahahaha!

Gaming with a buddy is all about giving him the TASTE OF BILE so that he wakes up at night with a cold sweat knowing he was CRUSHED!

Then, he has the right of DeMand! for the next game and needless to say his Thematic Music....

Epp

Just saying
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.