Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ERMAHGERD! Didn't think Temporum got enough love (read: dollars) to warrant an expansion. Biggest downside for me was the small number of zone cards, so this'll be perfect.

When and where can I get my hands on this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
thorphin wrote:
ERMAHGERD! Didn't think Temporum got enough love (read: dollars) to warrant an expansion. Biggest downside for me was the small number of zone cards, so this'll be perfect.

It's all done except the printing and shipping. I think that still puts it at either October or November though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
donaldx wrote:
thorphin wrote:

It's all done except the printing and shipping. I think that still puts it at either October or November though.

Awesome. I'll definitely keep an eye out. Hope it was fun to design!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Candace Mercer
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wonderful! it is in my acquisition plan. I love how this game shows Donald's sense of humor. I just got Nefarious yesterday, and again, I love the sense of humor. Thank you!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Medvinskiy
United States
Folcroft
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What about box size? If you can store base game in the expansion box, that would be great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Jenson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hickname wrote:
What about box size? If you can store base game in the expansion box, that would be great!

I certainly hope not, as the Temporum board is your standard large box size. It is reasonable to assume that the box size will be similar to either Race for the Galaxy/Dominion: Alchemy, or the RftG expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Hickname wrote:

I think the same as the small Dominion expansions (e.g. Alchemy). It won't hold the board from Temporum for sure. However the new stuff will fit easily in the main set box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Medvinskiy
United States
Folcroft
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I somehow skipped words "without board" in my question. Dominion small expansion size sounds good, thanks for the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon S

Victoria
British Columbia
msg tools
mbmbmb
Any updates on this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Pagan
msg tools
InsomniacX wrote:
Any updates on this?

Also wondering about this. We are moderately into November so really hoping to hear news soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Pagan
msg tools
FYI, latest release estimate:

donaldx wrote:

LordYupa wrote:
OT.... any ETA for expansion?

It now sounds like early next year for the expansion.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24204554#24204554
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.