2 Posts

The Pursuit of Happiness» Forums » General

Subject: Newest Kickstarter Update? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Coralejo
Canada
flag msg tools
Could anyone tell me what the newest kickstarter update for Pursuit of Happiness is (update #34)? I pre-ordered the game from Artipia Games website after the campaign so I'm not a backer, yet my game was shipped with the bulk of the kickstarter games. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see any problem with quoting it here; there's nothing that non-backers shouldn't see.

Artipia Games wrote:
Many of you have already received your games and we are thrilled you now have the chance to enjoy the game and live the life of your dreams.

At the same time, we are saddened to see some of you have gotten your packages with parts damaged. As we already mentioned in comments both here and on BGG, please send us any photos of damaged components at support [at] artipiagames.com while we explore possible solutions. We are already in discussions with our manufacturer about this issue and we hope to have news to share with you soon.

We would like to let you know that the order we placed had the exact same specifications as those used in previous games we made with the same manufacturer (like Among the Stars and New Dawn), yet the thickness in some of the components (box and tray specifically) turned out to be different, which came as a surprise to us too. However, we are the ones that need to make things right to you, and as we already said, we are looking into what is the best way to do so.

In the meanwhile, we would appreciate it if those of you who got to try the game, could post your thoughts on BGG and rate the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.