Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering if FFG might consider issuing a 2nd to 1st edition conversion kit, with cards for Investigators and tokens for monsters, allowing the 2nd edition miniatures to be used in the 1st edition?

It seems like a minor thing for little cost, but would be nice to support those who prefer 1st. Maybe even a scenario using 2nd edition tiles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
NEEEEEEEVER gonna happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario
United States
Mesa
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will FF do that? No.

But will the BGG community do it themselves? Almost certainly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strikes me as the type of thing that might appear on some sort of fan/player web site for the game. Now we just need to find such a site...

It's actually the thing I've found odd about those bemoaning the introduction of an app in v2: it's a lot easier for fans to create a conversion of v2 physical assets to work with v1 than it is for us to include 1st edition adventures in v2 or create solo/co-op play for 1st ed.

If the app doesn't work in 10 yrs time, we'll find a way to use the assets in traditional play with a keeper/GM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bleached_lizard wrote:
NEEEEEEEVER gonna happen.

You have to admit at this point reading another variation of this question is getting humorous. . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.