Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magie Erwtwood
Belgium
Nieuwerkerken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

I usually buy all my games at a local game shop in Belgium, but Shadowrun crossfire is not longer available there.

Will this game be available back soon? Like a reprint or something...
The shopowner couldn't tell.

I'm not a big fan of online buying boardgames (live is like a box of chocolats, you never know what you gonna get..., and then in the rare case you managed to find a mint copy, the mailman damages the box)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Costa
Portugal
Carcavelos
flag msg tools
mbmb
magic_erwt wrote:

I'm not a big fan of online buying boardgames (live is like a box of chocolats, you never know what you gonna get..., and then in the rare case you managed to find a mint copy, the mailman damages the box)

I purchase all my games from online stores, and I have never had any issue. They always arrived in mint conditions.
Usually the game box comes inside a bigger package, with pieces of paper (or other stuff) surrounding the game box, in order to avoid damage with the transportation.
Some online stores are more careful than others with the packing, but still maybe I've been very lucky.
Besides, I'm not sure if it helps, most stores uses couriers instead of the regular postal services. Maybe they are a little more careful...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Davis
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know it is not out of stock in the USA, but it's entirely possible that it's out of stock with whichever distributor your store uses in Belgium. Ask your store if it's possible for them to check with another distributor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately when I purchased in UK it was widely unavailable. I just got a heads up from someone that their local store had a copy so ordered it from their website.

Seems to be a similar state currently http://boardgameprices.co.uk/item/show/6543/shadowrun-crossf...

It does seem to be in stock in Sweden if that's any use. Shipping isn't too expensive!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.