Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've used all the search tools I can, and couldn't find a specific thread about this company. So I guess I'm the one to start a thread.

I made my first order from GameSeek nearly three weeks ago. Watching the order being processed was of the "blink and you'll miss it" variety - status changed to packaged and ready soon after making the order. It didn't ship immediately, but soon enough after.

Fast-forward to last Friday, and I'm starting to worry it's lost. Orders from the UK normally take around a week, and never more than two. I contacted them via their contact form, got no response. Tried e-mail yesterday, tried the form again today, and none have resulted in responses. Since ordering I've received a number of new product e-mails from them, so e-mail is working. I run the mail server I get my mail to, so I know it's not getting caught by overzealous spam filters either.

I DID get a fairly quick response on Twitter, suggesting I phone them, but I'm not phoning the UK (especially not with my current hearing). So I'm sort of stuck here, waiting for a thing that never seems to arrive.

What are people's experiences with them here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalia Goykhman
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Did you get your order by now?

I'm reconsidering placing an order with them due to your post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All is well! Complicated story involving bouncing e-mails and exceedingly slow service from Royal Mail.

I got what I ordered, and GameSeek's support have been very helpful

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.