Subject: Is there 2v2 scenario? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Junfeng Liang
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
After watching several videos, I just placed an order for this game. Just wandering, is there scenario allow you to play 2 v 2? Then it contains both cooperative and competitive elements. I think it will be fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's one such team scenario in the rulebook, but it hasn't found all that much popularity. I think one could probably design something better with some experience with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Honore
France
Berzé la ville
flag msg tools
mb
Isn't there three of them ?
Conquest, conquer & hold and one to return ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't even remember there were team rules for Conquest. Seems pretty straightforward to play that way, but I have never seen it done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Keys
Australia
flag msg tools
jacobier wrote:
After watching several videos, I just placed an order for this game. Just wandering, is there scenario allow you to play 2 v 2? Then it contains both cooperative and competitive elements. I think it will be fun.
Have played a game of 2v2 the issue we had was that a 1 player can get hammered by 2 other players, or they sacrifice a turn by attending, which right at the start of the game is a big thing, as it gives the other team control of the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.