3 Posts

Shadows over Camelot» Forums » General

Subject: oKAY rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Newman

Iowa
msg tools
Hey everyone. Just quick question and hoping that we've been playing right. For Sir Kay (K) with his special power can you use it while fighting siege engines? Or what quests is it allowed? Thanks my fellow knights.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RandyNewman wrote:
Hey everyone. Just quick question and hoping that we've been playing right. For Sir Kay (K) with his special power can you use it while fighting siege engines? Or what quests is it allowed? Thanks my fellow knights.

DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF KAY'S POWER
If Kay is fighting against the Black Knight, Lancelot, the Dragon or a Siege Engine, when the totals are compared to determine if he wins or loses (this means immediately ater rolling the die for Siege Engines or as soon as either side play its last card in one of three Quests listed above), he may play a single "Fight" card from his hand and add it to his total (i.e. if he is losing by a margin smaller than a "Fight" card he is holding, he may play that card to change defeat into victory!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Newman

Iowa
msg tools
ayejae wrote:
RandyNewman wrote:

DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF KAY'S POWER
If Kay is fighting against the Black Knight, Lancelot, the Dragon or a Siege Engine, when the totals are compared to determine if he wins or loses (this means immediately ater rolling the die for Siege Engines or as soon as either side play its last card in one of three Quests listed above), he may play a single "Fight" card from his hand and add it to his total (i.e. if he is losing by a margin smaller than a "Fight" card he is holding, he may play that card to change defeat into victory!).

Thanks I thought that's how it worked. Would be pretty crummy if he couldn't use it against siege engines.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.