$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
28.3% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Celestia» Forums » Rules

Subject: some questions for: draw a card,50 points ending the game,new card symbol rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ι am a litle confusion with some rules and i have some questions

1.Each players draws an equipment card whenever they change planet or if the aircraft crashes?

2.The 50 points apply when the aircraft change a planet or when the aircraf t crashes?

3.Does anyone knows how this card works?

4.Can they play more than one player a power card in the same round?let's say the 2 disembarkation?and if they can in what order tthey play power cards?

5.if you stay in the aircraft whats the point to play the power card alternative route?i don't understand how this card works(i know that you re-roll the dice).......
The captain can choose some of the dice or he must re-roll all the dice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
XSeb74 XSeb74
France
Sillingy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
1. when the aircraft goes back for any reason( crash, captain quit or 25 reached)

2. when the aircraft goes back for any reason( crash, captain quit or 25 reached)

3. when you left the aircraft, you may choose to get back in the aircraft giving back your just won treasure (this card has only be released for french market, how did you get it ? )

4. you can play as many as you want, in order of declaration (in turn order if same time)

5. the captain can reroll the dice of his choice (but not the white)

Hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For
3.i am a good customer of a french shop philibert......that how i get this cards.

4.and the treasure cards you giving back goes on top of the deck or you must shuffling all the cards?this cards can play someone who left the aircraft in previous areas?example if greek players left in the second planet and the aircraft now is in the 4th he can use it?

5.you can use this cards from captain and the passengers;you must stay in the aircraft or You can use it when you leave the aircraft?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
XSeb74 XSeb74
France
Sillingy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
4. back in the deck ans shuffle

5. you have to be in the aircraft (as far as it runs after the choice this means you can not leave, but why would you play it if you leave ?), people can't change their mind (stay or leave) after this card is played
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seckin Demirkol
Turkey
Istanbul
İstanbul
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question about the promo card that allows passengers getting on board again.
Say player A got off the aircraft in 2nd city, and 3 other players continued to 4th city. In 4th city the other two players decided to get off and leave the captain alone, who proceeded to overcome the dice and reach 5th city.
Can player A use this promo card to get back on the aircraft now when captain is alone? If so does that mean previous captain has to reroll the dice or does player A become the new captain? Or, does player A have to wait for captain's announcement to quit or go on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
XSeb74 XSeb74
France
Sillingy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
the promo card can only be used when you JUST got out of the aircraft. Not at any time when you're out. You have to use it just after the captain succeeds to play his card at the level you got out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seckin Demirkol
Turkey
Istanbul
İstanbul
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, that makes better sense.
The only info I could find on that was your first answer to the original post and we played it as it could be played any time they wanted, which made the card over-powered.
Thank you for the answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
XSeb74 XSeb74
France
Sillingy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find info on this card here https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/207852/celestia...
and we will provide soon a V1.2 of the player aid with the description of this card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
XSeb74 XSeb74
France
Sillingy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
as promised
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/139569/player-aid-grapnel...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.