Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Yes... I still like 'em 32 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens if a unit is forced to retreat off the map (Say, from hex 2922 in the Seoul Train scenario)?
The requirement to retreat "towards a friendly map edge" : Let's say you're in hex 2819, can you retreat to hexes 2719, 2820 and 2919? Or does it absolutely have to be 2820? I know Combat Commander requires you to actually end the retreat closer to the map edge than you were when you started, I wonder if the intent is the same here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
"the indicated number of hexes away" and "towards a friendly map edge if possible"

If not possible, then they can retreat elsewhere within restrictions. If they cannot fulfill the entire retreat, then they stay in the hex and the stack loses a step if it fails an ER check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Yes... I still like 'em 32 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
So, from hex 2922, I can retreat to hexes 2823 or 3023? In other words, the 3 "rear-most" hexes are always a retreat option?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Marcon wrote:
So, from hex 2922, I can retreat to hexes 2823 or 3023? In other words, the 3 "rear-most" hexes are always a retreat option?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.