2 Posts

Deep Space D-6» Forums » News

Subject: New mini expansion and FAQ! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Godwin
msg tools
mbmb
In a Kickstarter e-mail the creator said that he's working on a FAQ, the retail release should be by the end of Q3, and, more importantly, there's an upcoming mini expansion!

I actually really excited for that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Johnson
United States
North Charleston
SOUTH CAROLINA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As excited as I am about the potential expansion, I'm more excited that I might FINALLY be getting my Egress Dice copy of the game! Who knew that ordering a "special edition" would cause such a delay?! Oh well, I'm going to be rolling in style once it arrives.
Tony did a fantastic job and I accept that none of the delays were his fault, but my first PnP copy got literally worn out from shuffling the cardstock cards. Luckily I also made a mint tin sized version. I love the portability of it, but I can not wait for the real deal.
Seeing you all post questions and stuff about all the new ships and enemies make me really feel like I've been missing out on a lot of content. So basically the full game will be an expansion for me, lol. Thanks again Tony for such an awesome solo experience. I'm most definitely in for any and all expansion material you can come up with for this gem. Keep it up!

EDIT: Finally, my copy has arrived! I've worn out two full PnP copies while waiting! I'm so excited to get to try all the new ships and cards included in the full game. Now, I can't wait for an expansion, lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.