Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Selinker
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll be showing off Apocrypha at the Lone Shark Games booth (#2847) the whole convention. You can also join us for The Ninth World, Sausage Party, and Thornwatch. We'll be joined by Penny Arcade's Mike Krahulik and Mike Fehlauer for most of the weekend, including a panel called The Big Co-Op Game: From Betrayal to Thornwatch on Thursday.

Come by and play!

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Schipper
Australia
Aberfoyle Park
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish i could get there to see it. Will you be making a video of the gameplay for us international backers of the project? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news - I will let all the backers (many of whom are still waiting for their games) of Incredible Expeditions know, since Liz is not communicating on Kickstarter or on her website. Seems face to face at a convention is the only way forward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Onkes
Germany
Norden
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds like a many mike`s

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great stuff Mike, thanks! I'm SO looking forward to Apocrypha, especially with yesterday's announcement of the Arkham Horror LCG from FF. It's going to take them years of releases simply to equal what we'll get this fall when Apocrypha ships!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryn Ballard
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone checked this out? What's it like?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean stockton
msg tools
mb
Stu Holttum wrote:
Great news - I will let all the backers (many of whom are still waiting for their games) of Incredible Expeditions know, since Liz is not communicating on Kickstarter or on her website. Seems face to face at a convention is the only way forward.

Same problem with Shane Tyree, actually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.