Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeroen
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I am in Draguignan for three weeks and dying to get my hands on Mansions of Madness: Second Edition. I contacted a game store in Toulon and they don't carry English language games. The same seems to be the case for Jsst in Nice.

I have found the game for more order at Philibertnet, online.
Would anyone know of an FLGS carrying English language games anywhere between Nice and Marseille, including those cities?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When I lived in Marseille, a decade or so ago, you could find some English boardgames in La Crypte du jeu.

But I don't know if it's still the case and how you have to proceed to order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Well the extremely kind folk at Jsst in Nice ordered me a copy and I went there today to pick it up. Not only was that a great service, but they had a great price too!

More over, Jsst is a beautiful game store with a great selection. Note that they normally only stock French language games, but for language independent stuff I highly recommend them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.