Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a feeling that evolution climate is likely to be mainly sold as a standalone game. Will the upgrade kit be available at retail (and in the UK)? If not, where will it be possible to get a copy?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Currie
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Look, honey, he thinks there's honey in there!
badge
We can't all be Zheleznogorsk.
mbmbmbmbmb
The North Star Games website/store has a page to preorder the Conversion kit for $29.99!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zwaloo wrote:
The North Star Games website/store has a page to preorder the Conversion kit for $29.99!

Thanks! Was hoping for something in the UK though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Currie
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Look, honey, he thinks there's honey in there!
badge
We can't all be Zheleznogorsk.
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMT wrote:
Zwaloo wrote:

Thanks! Was hoping for something in the UK though.

Woops, I missed that. Seems like it's something they'll have in-print, though, and not Kickstarter-only, with the extras sold until it sells out. I'm speculating, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMT wrote:
I have a feeling that evolution climate is likely to be mainly sold as a standalone game. Will the upgrade kit be available at retail (and in the UK)? If not, where will it be possible to get a copy?

Thanks!

Can you (or a friend) make it to Essen? We'll have 75 copies there. Otherwise it's tough to know what distributors and stores will decide to carry a specific product like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
MrMT wrote:

Thanks!

Can you (or a friend) make it to Essen? We'll have 75 copies there. Otherwise it's tough to know what distributors and stores will decide to carry a specific product like that.

Hmm, I won't, but there's a good chance a friend will. I'll check. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you sign up for our mailing list you'll be informed when our Kickstarters go live. That's the best way for people outside of North America to get our games without spending a fortune on shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.