J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Donald Trump’s spokeswoman blamed the policies of President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for the death of Army Capt. Humayun Khan, despite the fact that Khan died in 2004.

“It was under Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton that changed the rules of engagement that probably cost his life,” spokeswoman Katrina Pierson said in an interview Tuesday with CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-spokeswoman-blam...

More examples of Obama messing with the timestream.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
First day of work and somebody important told Pierson "Whatever you do, no matter how crazy it gets, just stick to the script!". She probably goes home at night and screams at herself in the mirror.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Quote:
Donald Trump’s spokeswoman blamed the policies of President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for the death of Army Capt. Humayun Khan, despite the fact that Khan died in 2004.

“It was under Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton that changed the rules of engagement that probably cost his life,” spokeswoman Katrina Pierson said in an interview Tuesday with CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-spokeswoman-blam...

Well he is an evil time lord.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:

Wait, I am confused. Did Hillary not vote for these wars in that timeline or this timeline ? If she did vote for war, then she has really poor judgement and should not be allowed anywhere near the presidency.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
jmilum wrote:

Wait, I am confused. Did Hillary not vote for these wars in that timeline or this timeline ? If she did vote for war, then she has really poor judgement and should not be allowed anywhere near the presidency.

Like Mike Pence you mean?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it is telling, from an experience POV, that we typically go back and look at voting records to see if most candidates were for or against or complicit in some decision, but for Trump they have to go to Howard Stern transcripts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
jeremycobert wrote:
jmilum wrote:

Nice deflection.

But of course it is Obama's fault. Everything is Obama's fault. According to Fox News and right-wing radio, Obama is the world dictator. Nations rise and fall at a flick of his wrist, and the fate of continents hang on his pronouncements. Of course, they blame him for being able to accomplish nothing.

Whatev....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
jmilum wrote:

I didn't mention anything about Hillary. But since you brought up the war, Pence voted for it and Trump supported it, but Obama did not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
I didn't mention anything about Hillary.

I know, I was helping you out in case you forgot that she is pro war.

jmilum wrote:
But since you brought up the war, Pence voted for it and Trump supported it, but Obama did not.

Is this the old Bush did it defense. Trump and Pence are ass hats, we have already established that.

Jeeze, try to keep up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
jmilum wrote:
I didn't mention anything about Hillary.

I know, I was helping you out in case you forgot that she is pro war.

jmilum wrote:
But since you brought up the war, Pence voted for it and Trump supported it, but Obama did not.

Is this the old Bush did it defense. Trump and Pence are ass hats, we have already established that.

Jeeze, try to keep up.

Sad, you try a "Bush did it too" defense, then accuse me of it. Your troll game is week lately.

I had no objection to the lady mentioning Hillary, why do you keep acting like I did? Oh right, it's easier to attack me on something you yourself invented rather than address my actual point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Sad, you try a "Bush did it too" defense, then accuse me of it.

Glad to see that nugget of humor was not lost on you.

jmilum wrote:
Your troll game is week lately.

If that were true, then I wouldn't hear it 5 times a week from the "confirmation crew", you idiots would just let me hang on my own rope of unfunny comments. Sort of like we do with Shreeve and Slater.

jmilum wrote:
I had no objection to the lady mentioning Hillary, why do you keep acting like I did? Oh right, it's easier to attack me on something you yourself invented rather than address my actual point.

No, I just like to point out that Hillary is more of a war hawk then Trump to take that card out of your deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.