$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 65.66

4,622 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
29.1% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Farmageddon» Forums » News

Subject: Farmageddon Farm Fresh Edition Pre-Order is live! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: I've been posting several videos here on BGG! Take a look, and if you want to see anything else, just ask. More to come!

You can now pre-Order a copy of Farmageddon Farm Fresh Edition!

https://shop.trycelery.com/page/adf07218-0323-469f-8375-b38d...

You can also access this page from our new site at HyperboleGames.com.
Feel free to ask questions, but I'll post some key info here now.

What: Pre-Order Farmageddon for $15. This includes free US shipping and two promo cards, the Selfish Starthistle.

How Long: Throughout August 2016

When Delivered: the games are expected to arrive in the Port of Oakland Aug 19. I'll begin shipping orders immediately in September, or earlier.

Promo Exclusive? The promo cards are not exclusive. But, they won't be at retail, so you'll need to reach out to me if you don't pre-Order.

MSRP: $17.99

Expected retail street date: October 2016

Why not Europe? Trefl is publishing a version of Farmageddon in Europe.

As a final note, Hocus is also on sale to celebrate this. And there is a slightly better discount if you get both Hocus and Farmageddon.

11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm. But didn't you say the Trefl version is different? What if I want the edition you made? And I don't think Trefl will sell it in Germany, but what do I know
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
snake2shake wrote:
Hm. But didn't you say the Trefl version is different? What if I want the edition you made? And I don't think Trefl will sell it in Germany, but what do I know


This edition is different from Trefl's.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HerrohGrant wrote:
snake2shake wrote:
Hm. But didn't you say the Trefl version is different? What if I want the edition you made? And I don't think Trefl will sell it in Germany, but what do I know


This edition is different from Trefl's.

Ok. So what now? Seems like this here isn't available in Europe. At least not through official channels. The real question is: which version will I enjoy more? If Trefls version will be available in Germany (which I doubt), will that be good enough for me or do I want the latest version like intended by the designer?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
snake2shake wrote:
HerrohGrant wrote:
snake2shake wrote:
Hm. But didn't you say the Trefl version is different? What if I want the edition you made? And I don't think Trefl will sell it in Germany, but what do I know


This edition is different from Trefl's.

Ok. So what now? Seems like this here isn't available in Europe. At least not through official channels. The real question is: which version will I enjoy more? If Trefls version will be available in Germany (which I doubt), will that be good enough for me or do I want the latest version like intended by the designer?


Hi Daniel,

They are different games, and both are excellent. I've had a great experience working with my partners at Trefl, and Farm Fresh, for the forseeable future, will not be in Europe.

That being said, at a very high level:
Trefl Version = more take that
Hyperbole Version = more hand management and strategic

Trefl skews more family, Hyperbole skews more core gamer.

Hope that helps.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks,

Just a reminder, today is the LAST DAY to pre-order Farmageddon at this discount price with free shipping.

If anyone buys Farmageddon Farm Fresh Edition in the future with retailers (please do!), please Geekmail or Email me so that I can mail you the promo cards. No charge.

If you're a retailer and you order Farmageddon from distributors (or me directly), also make sure you contact me so I can send you promo cards.
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.