Subject: Objective Card#26 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Waterstradt
Denmark
Kirke Hyllinge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The "Diversify Production" says that you need to control 1 of each primary terrain type!

What is a primary terrain type?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
m p
England
flag msg tools
I took it to mean the ones you can produce on, so mountain, farm, tundra, forest and village.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Millman
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been answered on the board before and the rules don't say. A Primary terrain type should be producing terrain type. So you need to control a territory that produces oil, food, people, metal and wood.

Phillip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mjp1987 wrote:
I took it to mean the ones you can produce on, so mountain, farm, tundra, forest and village.
This has been confirmed by Jamey several times. Yes, those are the five (and only five) "primary terrain types."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Waterstradt
Denmark
Kirke Hyllinge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm; I've been looking through the rules subject and couldn't find anything on this question? But thanks for the fast response as usual
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Morton
msg tools
Michael_Waterstradt wrote:
Hmm; I've been looking through the rules subject and couldn't find anything on this question? But thanks for the fast response as usual

Latest thread I found was here: Primary terrain type, which has links to two earlier threads, one of which includes an answer by Jamey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone here is correct. Sorry, I thought this one was obvious in the rules, but I don't explicitly say it there--it's my fault.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.