As of 8/5/2016

"No tossup" electoral votes
357 Clinton/Kaine
181 Trump/Pence

43 (D) Clinton +6.3

36.7 (R) Trump
08.4 (L)Johnson
04.0 (G) Stein

For 8/6 Trump edged down slightly, hillary dropped slightly. Johnson and Stein both picked up support.

Prior dates...

Spoiler (click to reveal)

8/5/2016
"No tossup" electoral votes
357 Clinton/Kaine
181 Trump/Pence

43.5 (D) Clinton +6.6

36.9 (R) Trump
08.0 (L)Johnson
03.9 (G) Stein

For 8/5 Trump is losing voters to all other candidates.

8/3/2016

"no tossups" electoral map.
328 Clinton/Kaine
210 Trump/Pence

42.2 (D) Clinton +4.4

37.8 (R) Trump
07.4 (L)Johnson
03.2 (G) Stein

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/ge...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What should be troubling with these statistics for the Republicans is that not ONE of them show Trump with a lead. Polls accuracy may deviate several points in either direction, but I cannot but think that these results show the general attitude of the country well, in that Trump is rolling a close, but steady second. Despite doing so, the electoral vote count seems to heavily favor Clinton. Again, this is due to the fact, in my opinion, that Trump is chasing after the wrong votes, middle class rural white Americans (you might be able to add men to that description), which is NOT going to win him the election.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

abadolato01 wrote:
What should be troubling with these statistics for the Republicans is that not ONE of them show Trump with a lead.

Pray tell, why would you credibly expect one of these recent polls to show Trump with a lead in any of them anyway given his brazenly sociopathic, narcissistic, and pathologically mendacious behavior?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Laughs, I did not expect it at all, but it should be troubling for Repbulicans, and Trumpites in general. He's driving the Trump train down the wrong track at the moment, and possibly off a cliff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

abadolato01 wrote:
Laughs, I did not expect it at all, but it should be troubling for Repbulicans, and Trumpites in general. He's driving the Trump train down the wrong track at the moment, and possibly off a cliff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Yaure
United States
Plymouth Meeting
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump's right, I don't believe it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
Interesting that it's evenly going to both stein and johnson. I guess the burn everything vote really doesn't care beyond 'outsider'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
Interesting that it's evenly going to both stein and johnson. I guess the burn everything vote really doesn't care beyond 'outsider'.

I see it as conservatives going to Johnson and liberals going to Stein.

But that could be off since Johnson is socially liberal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
10/₆
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature"
mb
windsagio wrote:

I am more surprised Stein running as high as she is, especially that closely to Johnson.

I would expect Johnson running a much higher percentage over Stein, especially with all the anti-science rhetoric coming out of her camp.

At least Johnson is coming off as much more presidential of the two. Stein is coming off as a loon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
windsagio wrote:

I am more surprised Stein running as high as she is, especially that closely to Johnson.

I would expect Johnson running a much higher percentage over Stein, especially with all the anti-science rhetoric coming out of her camp.

At least Johnson is coming off as much more presidential of the two. Stein is coming off as a loon.

Yes, I would be very comfortable with Johnson as president.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.