GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 128.55
47.9% of Goal | left
Be Happy in your Game!
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
P.28 the last part of the example in the box on right column: you have 2 divisions. One composed of 3 infantry and one of 5 cavalry. The example states the size of the cavalry division is 7 requiring 3 food. Is this a typo? Shouldn't the cavalry size be 5 requiring 1 food?
P.29, left column bottom example: Each isolated division or fleet counts as two when calculating total number of divisions and fleets. Also, the size is doubled. The example gives a size an isolated cavalry division with 5 regiments equal to 15. Is this a typo? Five doubled should be a size 10 if isolated.
- Last edited Wed Aug 3, 2016 6:15 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed Aug 3, 2016 6:11 pm
1. No, this is not a typo. For a division of size 5 you must pay 1 food (size 5 -> 1 food), and you must pay one more food each size higher (size 6 -> 2 food, size 7 -> 3 food ...).
2. No, this is not a typo. The size of 5 cavalry regiments is 7.5 (1.5 times 5). Because the size of isolated division is doubled before rounding down, the size of isolated cavalry division with 5 regiments equal to 15 (7.5 times 2).
- Last edited Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:01 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:46 pm