Hide
8 Posts

District-Z: The Cult» Forums » General

Subject: Need more! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kitkat Denchy
msg tools
Ok, backers. We know this game is gunna be great. But we have stalled.

Everyone needs to start spreading the word more. I really want this game. I pinned a bunch of pics on Pinterest, I've told my friends, shared on Facebook, and I keep hitting the thumbs up. But I need help. Where have all our previous backers go-o-one? (Gotta sing that last part)

Please help me before the cult................Ahhhhhhhhh.................
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris britton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
I've got it on my facebook as well and today just opened a tumbler account and started a blog about dz-tv

Game went half way to fund in one day, but has now stopped. Need to keep it rolling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
And it is GenCon week so I figure that many are there instead of on Kickstarter. Once GenCon is over, we will see an increase in pledges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed today after reading a post in the 1 Player Guild.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris britton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
A couple of the stretch goals will even add to the game book, each adds an ending!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the 3 endings will each add a separate branching path taking you on a different route to a new ending. For instance, instead of going to the farm, you go down a path to somewhere else (I don't want to give away too much) and your adventure will change.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris britton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
i've been beating the streets trying to spread the word on DZ:TC so we can unlock stretch goals.

back to knocking on doors....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kitkat Denchy
msg tools
Wow! Great job.

I too have been telling everyone I know. Not the type to go knocking on doors though.

If the guy who cancelled his pledge because he couldn't get the promo card due to aversion to social media was more like you, he could have gotten it easily.
Besides, it's an honor system, he could have just said he did 5 things and got the card. I personally believe just telling 5 different people counts. I don't like the online stuff myself. So I understand that.

Good luck! Keep spreadin' the news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.