7 Posts

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Who narrates YOUR group game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Tavary

Florida
msg tools
When you play MoM with a group, how do you handle reading all of the flavor text the app puts out--do you take turns reading it, or designate a narrator? Most of my reservations about the app have been put to rest by recent reviews, but all the reviews I've seen have been from solo players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will probably go with whoever takes the action on the App. For the non-action related information, I will probably see if anyone specifically wants to read it out loud, and if not (or if there are multiple requests to be the reader) maybe roll for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Driss
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have David Warner on contract who is kind enough to fly out to my estate on game nights to do all the narrations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Eye
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sindriss wrote:
I have David Warner on contract who is kind enough to fly out to my estate on game nights to do all the narrations.

That Irenicus!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Cantor
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sindriss wrote:

Once Game of Thrones ends, there should be lots of unemployed British actors with good narration skills looking for work. I'm going to wait for the price to drop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
panmod wrote:
When you play MoM with a group, how do you handle reading all of the flavor text the app puts out--do you take turns reading it, or designate a narrator? Most of my reservations about the app have been put to rest by recent reviews, but all the reviews I've seen have been from solo players.

Reviews for MoM2.0 from solo players? There is at least one review on this very site that is not from a solo player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan DeLano
United States
West Valley City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I get this game, I'm going to be doing my best Wayne June impression every chance I get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.