tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sammy
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
I backed too. Interesting game.

Hope we see more sculpts for the gang members. Mighty Boards said they don't have any plans for it, but they do have more sculpts coming up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Individualized model for each gang would be great, but it is what it is! Interesting theme and gameplay, I'm backing! More exposure is needed, thumps on photos, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson

Athens
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
I find the price to be a bit prohibitive. It just seems really... expensive at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc S
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperMike3288 wrote:
I find the price to be a bit prohibitive. It just seems really... expensive at the moment.
I'm also a bit surprised (and frankly, disappointed) by the price. Honestly, I was expecting a $60 game. I'm a backer for now, but I've spent a bunch of time creating a print and play copy to be sure the price is justified.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think the minis are a huge waste of time and money but the gameplay looks incredible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
I think the minis are a huge waste of time and money but the gameplay looks incredible.

That's a bit true, having standard gang members for all gangs is the same as having cardboard tokens in my opinion. Miniatures are for imersion and the same miniature for every gang goes against that. Stranger still is that in the expansion there is a diferent sculpt for the gang mambers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Zammit

Mosta
msg tools
The price is is the same range as other miniature games, such as Lobotomy, Vampire Hunters, etc... You can't compare the game price to a non-mini game - the associated costs are completely different. This War of Mine was cheaper, for example, closer to $70, but it only had the character minis in it, not over 50 like Vengeance has.
All the other games started out like Vengeance and then added more miniatures as stretch goals. From the current set of stretch goals on the page, it seems like that's where Vengeance is headed as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eduguima wrote:
Magic Pink wrote:

That's a bit true, having standard gang members for all gangs is the same as having cardboard tokens in my opinion. Miniatures are for imersion and the same miniature for every gang goes against that. Stranger still is that in the expansion there is a diferent sculpt for the gang mambers.

Now that was anounced especific miniatures for gang minions, i feel that my complaing above is no longer true for ME. IF we can get all gangs to have individual miniatures, i'll be happy with the miniatures of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.