GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 84.27

5,587 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
35.2% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

Stephen Say
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Vising the US for 2 1/2 weeks at the end of August.

Three days in Washington, Two in Baltimore, Five/Six in New York and Five/Six in Boston.

Looking for recommendations for Comic Book/Game stores to visit which have a good selection of LOTR:LCG - new to the game but looking to pick up as many Adventure Packs as I can whilst on holiday.

Will have a car as we are driving up the East Coast so I can travel in/around the cities and also out of town as required if the recommendation is for a great store. My wife/daughter will be off looking at stuff my son and I are not interested in some of the time so I will have the odd day here and there and will be able to spend the whole day looking around Gaming stores....

Many Thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Blachek
United States
charlotte hall
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a number of stores around dc/baltimore, but i dont frequent any of them enough to say which ones have the broadest selection of lotr card game stuff...(the only one ive been to is games and stuff, right near BWI airport) The northeast regional forums might be a more helpful place to look... I know that there is actually a long running thread titled titled 'game stores in md' that i have found useful in the past.

Have a good trip!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.