Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wirusek wrote:
New expansion?

As the description says: It's something that makes it possible to mix LE: Aliens and LE: Predator properly. Now, if they are going to do even more of those once LE: Firefly is out... can get complicated the more of them they release...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chapman
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Oh, alright - except for Codenames
badge
No, this is NOT my bloody "fursona"
mbmbmbmbmb
There's already a Firefly/Alien conversion kit, it's called the Alien: Resurrection scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
This is not new, the 2016 date is erroneous, it was available in 2015. It is simply a rewriting of the objective cards that are in the base game in order to play as Predators hunting Aliens/People as trophies. It is however not required as the Predator rules give you the conversion text in the back of the rule book.

The cards that are included:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Freitas
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was originally released as a 2015 Gen con exclusive but they have started selling them again as i picked up my copy at Origins 2016.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Specht
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jedit wrote:
There's already a Firefly/Alien conversion kit, it's called the Alien: Resurrection scenario.

Where do you find that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chapman
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Oh, alright - except for Codenames
badge
No, this is NOT my bloody "fursona"
mbmbmbmbmb
OutOfHabit wrote:
Jedit wrote:

Where do you find that?

Er... in the LE: Alien box. It was a joke - Alien: Resurrection and Failfly were both written by Joss Whedon, and both revolve around a motley crew of space mercenaries including a captain guilty of attempted cool, his girlfriend, a tough guy whose name begins with J, a prickly engineer and a weird chick with a secret.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Specht
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jedit wrote:
OutOfHabit wrote:
Jedit wrote:

Where do you find that?

Er... in the LE: Alien box. It was a joke - Alien: Resurrection and Failfly were both written by Joss Whedon, and both revolve around a motley crew of space mercenaries including a captain guilty of attempted cool, his girlfriend, a tough guy whose name begins with J, a prickly engineer and a weird chick with a secret.

I hadn't realized all of those similarities ;-)
I figured it was a joke, but just in case... ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.