48.5% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
53 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: (Dead) Get $10 in Amazon Appstore Credit for downloading an app (Android) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
H.E. Pennypacker
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since Amazon Appstore has board game apps, I figure this is of interest to some;
"For a limited time, customers who download Hay Day from Amazon Appstore between August 1, 2016 and August 31, 2016 will receive a $10 credit toward purchase of digital content in Amazon Appstore. Only customers who have not previously downloaded Hay Day from Amazon Appstore are eligible for this offer. Please note, it may take up to 48 hours for you to receive an e-mail confirming that the $10 Amazon credit has been applied to your account."
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018GSK5ZC?tag=article-boardgamege...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Guida
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Get $10 in Amazon Appstore Credit for downloading an app (Android)
Now i'll have $10 in credit and 500 amazon coins waiting for me to find an app to spend them on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this credit expire like the $1 music credits they give out for picking slow shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Teague
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clevider wrote:
Does this credit expire like the $1 music credits they give out for picking slow shipping?

Terms & Conditions:
Amazon Appstore and Hay Day Promotion wrote:
• This is a limited time offer. Offer is valid for customers who download Hay Day from Amazon Appstore between August 1, 2016 and August 31, 2016.
• Only customers who have not previously downloaded Hay Day from Amazon Appstore are eligible for this Offer.
• Offer only applies to digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC (other than certain digital content).
• Offer does not apply to physical goods.
• Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
• Offer limited to one per customer and account.
• Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 Appstore credit.
• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon within 24-48 hours that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account.
Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) September 30, 2016.
• Promotional credit only applies to Amazon Appstore.
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hodsdon
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The reason they keep doing these offers is because the Amazon app is goddamn awful. Also, if you uninstall Amazon, the apps will stop working. Not worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Davison
United States
Hartland
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clevider wrote:

I haven't seen that option, although I would certainly take it. They used to give out $1 and $2 credits frequently but I haven't seen them in a very long time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dalkinn wrote:
Clevider wrote:

I haven't seen that option, although I would certainly take it. They used to give out $1 and $2 credits frequently but I haven't seen them in a very long time.

Lately its been a $5 credit towards Prime Pantry instead, which sadly I won't use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ejtracer wrote:
Lately its been a $5 credit towards Prime Pantry instead, which sadly I won't use.

It's been hit or miss for me. Before Christmas I had about $12 in credit saved up, and then it became Pantry all the time. Now it's 50% or so, at least for my orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Teague
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cheng wrote:
Pantry all the time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H.E. Pennypacker
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clevider wrote:

FYI, Amazon has some conflicting info on when the credit expires. Terms and conditions say September 30, the email they sent me says 30 days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fuhrmann
United States
Spencerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How long did it take for others to get a confirmation email? I downloaded Hay Day two days ago; I got an email confirming the order of the app, but it didn't say anything about the $10 credit. I can't find any indication of it in my Amazon account either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Davison
United States
Hartland
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamemanue wrote:
How long did it take for others to get a confirmation email? I downloaded Hay Day two days ago; I got an email confirming the order of the app, but it didn't say anything about the $10 credit. I can't find any indication of it in my Amazon account either.

I still don't have mine. I just checked my Amazon credits and all of the categories say $0.00.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you just install the game or did you also open the app and play it?

I noticed that you have to actually play this one to get the credit. At least that is what I read on the Amazon site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fuhrmann
United States
Spencerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rlphay wrote:
Did you just install the game or did you also open the app and play it?

I noticed that you have to actually play this one to get the credit. At least that is what I read on the Amazon site.

My daughter has been playing it quite a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Wickline
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just came back to this thread to ask the same question. It's been more than 48 hours and I'm a Level 7 farmer, but still no credit. Amazon has pretty good customer service, so I'm guessing that, worst case scenario, I can call them and get it that way. Still, I'm curious to hear if anyone else had success.

UPDATE: I just spoke with an Amazon customer service rep (via chat), and he gave me the credit, no problem. I asked what others in this situation should do, and he said to contact them like I did. FWIW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fuhrmann
United States
Spencerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just chatted with an Amazon rep, and he said they are having "technical issues" and lots of people are not getting the credit. He said they are working on it and to wait another 24 hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
donovan loving
United States
Elgin
Texas
flag msg tools
So much to play
mbmbmbmbmb
"Thank you for your download of Hay Day from the Amazon Appstore. Your $10 Amazon Appstore credit has been added to your account and will expire in 30 days. This credit is usable towards your next purchase of an app, game, or in-app purchase sold by Amazon.com."

Play isn't required, I haven't even opened the thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Wickline
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ir1337 wrote:
"Thank you for your download of Hay Day from the Amazon Appstore. Your $10 Amazon Appstore credit has been added to your account and will expire in 30 days. This credit is usable towards your next purchase of an app, game, or in-app purchase sold by Amazon.com."

Play isn't required, I haven't even opened the thing.

Wish I knew this. I've been selling off my game collection in order to save my Hay Day farm. Turns out my 17th century Agricola farming skills are antiquated, and lead to bad business decisions in the current day and age.shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drutt
msg tools
mbmb
If nothing else, this makes for a good way to get the Prime Dice D&D Pro app for free. It's one of the better Android dice rolling apps, as it allows you to easily create custom dice for any board game you like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vanilla Ice
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks, snagged Brass.

Any idea of the remaining balance is usable on another purchase, or is it one purchase only?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
donovan loving
United States
Elgin
Texas
flag msg tools
So much to play
mbmbmbmbmb
mhuggins123 wrote:
Thanks, snagged Brass.

Any idea of the remaining balance is usable on another purchase, or is it one purchase only?

Used on three games, so...go nuts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fuhrmann
United States
Spencerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got mine yesterday afternoon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine. Took about 24 hrs for the email to come through. Got Minecraft Pocket and Sentinels of the Multiverse with my credit. Whee!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my email yesterday but I have not seen the credit yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fuhrmann
United States
Spencerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rlphay wrote:
I got my email yesterday but I have not seen the credit yet.

I think if you get the email, you're good. I didn't see the credit listed in my account either, but when I got something, it used the promotional credit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.