Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Brown
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are several the developer Andrew Nelson has listed in scenarios so I will start with those.

1. B-17F to a B-17G: Just add one dice with a +1 to the front firing ark to both the full and half elements. This is to signify the addition of the chin turret.
2. P-47D to a P-47C the Razorback version: On the half element reduce the defense by 1 to a 3, keep all else the same. *Note on this performance ruler it list an Immelmann as only using 1 energy, I think it should be 2 for this plane.
3. P-40E to a P-40B: As this plane was armed with two .50 caliber and 4 .30 caliber guns on a full element two dice get a +0 and one gets a +1, on a half element one at +0 one at +1
4. F4F-4 Wildcat to a F2A-3 Brewster Buffalo: This is my take on the BB. As the Buffalo was only armed with 4 .50 caliber guns, reduce the dice on a full element by one and on the half element by one as well. All else is the same.

I hope some will find this helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Brown
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5. F4F-4 Wildcat to late war FM-2 Wildcat/Marlet: As this aircraft was the same but with a more powerful engine and bigger tail to deal with the added torque, just add one energy to the two there.

6. Bf-109E to a Bf-109B: Don’t use the +2, just strait up +0 and use a shorter range 7.62mm gun range.

7. G4M Betty to a G3M Nell: Strat up no changes.

8. A6M2 Zero to a A5M Claude: No +2, use +0 and limit the range to that of a 7.62mm gun.

9. I-16 Ishak to a I-16 Type 29 Ishak: Give it a +2 firepower up from +0 and increase the range to a 20MM cannon’s.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Brown
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
10. Yak-7 to Yak-1 and Yak-9: Strat up no changes but give the Yak-9 one more energy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.