Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Printer Studio dummy guide rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Cheston

Fredericksburg
Virginia
msg tools
Hello! I have downloaded some amazing custom cards from this site and am looking to use printerstudio.com to print them out, but all the files I have are pdf with multiple cards per page. Can someone tell me how I can extract the individual card images to use with printer studio's site?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Ft. Lauderdale
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The easy way might be to ask the person who originally uploaded the file if they have still have the individual images. Failing that, the harder way is to "cut" them out individually using your preferred graphics program. I've heard if you're computer savvy (not me) you can do this in bulk via macros but I don't have any idea how.

The hard way is to select the card image in the PDF, paste it into your preferred graphics program (I like Paint.net) onto a 2.5" by 3.5" shape. Then increase canvas size by at least 10% to avoid clipping the bleed area during processing. Save and repeat. Yes, it's tedious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.