A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (Second Edition)» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Available Player for PBF - New rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Hayes
Canada
flag msg tools
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the Boardgamegeek forums (or at least, only recently created a profile after a long time following them) and I'm very interested in getting into a PBF game of A Game of Thrones. I've played the physical board game a couple times, and am looking to improve. If there are any slots and you don't mind a relative rookie, please PM me

Thanks!
Manbatapus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Ferreira
Brazil
flag msg tools
I'd like to take the opportunity created by this post to ask you all to include me as well in a future GoT:BG game, if you wouldn't mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinicius Prettorio
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
that makes us 3, but you really should post this on the "you want to play thread"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinicius Prettorio
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
on a different note, theres already 3 here, 4 more and we have a standard game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a waiting list on the wiki. If you want to play, you should add yourselves to that list: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/A_Game_of_Thrones_PB...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fellype Souza
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I can play as well.

I'm very active here at the forum and I'm online almost all day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kooren
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I would like to play. Work has been stale as of late.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Hayes
Canada
flag msg tools
We could potentially put together a game out of the people here? I'm pretty active on these forums myself.
EDIT: After all, we have 6. Also, my apologies for posting this in the wrong place :/ shall I move it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinicius Prettorio
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Strato, can you open a new thread for the game #406? we can then add the last player and mod, once its set

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinicius Prettorio
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23375493#23375493
pbf #406

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THN Wraith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't want to be a dick about this guys but you do realise that there is a waiting list for PBF games that you have just completely bypassed right? You were told about this earlier in the thread (see below).

TheNameWasTaken wrote:
There's a waiting list on the wiki. If you want to play, you should add yourselves to that list: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/A_Game_of_Thrones_PB...

There's over 150 people waiting patiently to play PBF games according to the waiting list but you guys seem to have ignored that and just jumped yourselves to the head of the queue in front of everyone else. I obviously don't expect you to stop the game your playing or anything but please have a bit more consideration for other people next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fellype Souza
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
THN Wraith wrote:
I don't want to be a dick about this guys but you do realise that there is a waiting list for PBF games that you have just completely bypassed right? You were told about this earlier in the thread (see below).

TheNameWasTaken wrote:

There's over 150 people waiting patiently to play PBF games according to the waiting list but you guys seem to have ignored that and just jumped yourselves to the head of the queue in front of everyone else. I obviously don't expect you to stop the game your playing or anything but please have a bit more consideration for other people next time.

I'll create a standard 2nd edition game and invite the people on the list to compensate this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THN Wraith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fair enough. Sounds like a reasonable solution. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fellype Souza
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
THN Wraith wrote:
Fair enough. Sounds like a reasonable solution. Thanks.

Done!.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Hayes
Canada
flag msg tools
I'm really sorry about that, guys. Fully a misunderstanding on my part, I didn't properly do my research. A thousand apologies, absolutely my fault.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.