$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 133.86

7,821 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
49.3% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Onslaugh II pledge - anyone want to take it over? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like the title says, I'm looking for someone to take over my Onslaught II pledge. It has the Glowthulu. I haven't paid shipping yet, but you can take it over at cost!

Million Favored One ($150, all new items) pledge. I think I added in the new player boards; if so, those are free.

(I'll run through BGG's marketplace).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
Idaho11 wrote:
Like the title says, I'm looking for someone to take over my Onslaught II pledge. It has the Glowthulu. I haven't paid shipping yet, but you can take it over at cost!

Million Favored One ($150, all new items) pledge. I think I added in the new player boards; if so, those are free.

(I'll run through BGG's marketplace).


The PM is still open, so you may have trouble finding any bites until after that point?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:
Idaho11 wrote:
Like the title says, I'm looking for someone to take over my Onslaught II pledge. It has the Glowthulu. I haven't paid shipping yet, but you can take it over at cost!

Million Favored One ($150, all new items) pledge. I think I added in the new player boards; if so, those are free.

(I'll run through BGG's marketplace).


The PM is still open, so you may have trouble finding any bites until after that point?


That is true, though I'm hoping this is more of a get the Glowthulhu at cost type thing!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
Idaho11 wrote:
existoid wrote:
Idaho11 wrote:
Like the title says, I'm looking for someone to take over my Onslaught II pledge. It has the Glowthulu. I haven't paid shipping yet, but you can take it over at cost!

Million Favored One ($150, all new items) pledge. I think I added in the new player boards; if so, those are free.

(I'll run through BGG's marketplace).


The PM is still open, so you may have trouble finding any bites until after that point?


That is true, though I'm hoping this is more of a get the Glowthulhu at cost type thing!


ah, I didn't think of that.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.