Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like the title says, I'm looking for someone to take over my Onslaught II pledge. It has the Glowthulu. I haven't paid shipping yet, but you can take it over at cost!

Million Favored One ($150, all new items) pledge. I think I added in the new player boards; if so, those are free.

(I'll run through BGG's marketplace).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
Idaho11 wrote:
Like the title says, I'm looking for someone to take over my Onslaught II pledge. It has the Glowthulu. I haven't paid shipping yet, but you can take it over at cost!

Million Favored One ($150, all new items) pledge. I think I added in the new player boards; if so, those are free.

The PM is still open, so you may have trouble finding any bites until after that point?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:
Idaho11 wrote:

The PM is still open, so you may have trouble finding any bites until after that point?

That is true, though I'm hoping this is more of a get the Glowthulhu at cost type thing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
Idaho11 wrote:
existoid wrote:
Idaho11 wrote:

That is true, though I'm hoping this is more of a get the Glowthulhu at cost type thing!

ah, I didn't think of that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.