Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
matt taylor
United Kingdom
portsmouth
hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
Are the transparent sheets supposed to have air bubbles in them? Its like theres a thin plastic layer on one of the sheets that hasnt fixed to the sheet properly and as a result is raised making it difficult to write or ir see through.

Is this supposed to be removed or is it damaged? Anyone know?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine does not have any air bubbles in it, it is totally clear so sounds like a production error.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph K
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
szchifo wrote:
Are the transparent sheets supposed to have air bubbles in them? Its like theres a thin plastic layer on one of the sheets that hasnt fixed to the sheet properly and as a result is raised making it difficult to write or ir see through.

Thanks

Mine actually came with a small piece of paper stating that there is a plastic layer on the sheets that should be removed before using them. It was quite hard to tell though and it took me a few tries to actually get a grip on it. But it definitely should be there. I'm pretty sure it's only one sided though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt taylor
United Kingdom
portsmouth
hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
badshave wrote:
szchifo wrote:

Thanks

Mine actually came with a small piece of paper stating that there is a plastic layer on the sheets that should be removed before using them. It was quite hard to tell though and it took me a few tries to actually get a grip on it. But it definitely should be there. I'm pretty sure it's only one sided though.

Didnt get a piece of paper, but this answered my question. Thought it was a bit too shoddy for matagot.
thanks for your prompt reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt taylor
United Kingdom
portsmouth
hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
Removing the thin film has revealed a number of white marks on the sheet itself, some large some small.
Could be a problem when moving said sheet over map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to remove the film on one of my sheets, but the other doesn't seem to have the thin film. Am I just not looking hard enough?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Pugh
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Took the plastic sheet off one side but both my sheets have several white marks where the plastic got scratched deeply. Kind of distracting to use. Anyone know where to get replacement sheets? One is better than the other but both look like somebody took a car key to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.