$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 132.92

7,782 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
49% of Goal | left

Support:

Bad Mojo
msg tools
Hello cardboard slingers. I just discovered UFS, even though it is a decade old, and love the game! I am looking to form a weekly or monthly group to gather and play at a local store in the North Seattle, Lynnwood, Bothell, or South Everett areas. Please let me know if you are interested or of any stores that you might like to play at. I have hopes of eventually getting prize support if we can find a good store. My current favorite meetup location is Around the Table in Lynnwood, but I am willing to travel a bit.

Right now I know Mega Man is Jasco Games' focus, but I heard in the future there will be Mortal Kombat and Cowboy Bebop. I have decks to share and can demo games for introduction. I have some Darkstalkers and Mega Man decks.

Hope to find some fellow gamers that like to play this game or are interested in trying it out. It plays like 2-D fighting game such as Street Fighter with cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.