Subject: Roleplaying Character Drawings! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Bruno
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hey everyone!

So I thought it would be fun to share images we've made of our roleplaying characters, be they from Pathfinder, D&D or some other thing! Im still fairly new to BGG so be gentle if Ive done this in the wrong section or if this board already exists, but here's a few of mine!

This first one is my latest Pathfinder character, Darga Langheart. He is a half Ifrit half Human Necromancer. Hes the first time Ive roleplayed as a Chaotic Evil character and I must say that I am having loads of fun with that haha.

This is my previous campaign character, Nemmo Langheart. He is the father of Darga and he is a human Animator (we made that class up. Essentially, its a Summoner, but Animators are Summoners that use their eidolons and magics to perform stage shows with special effects as opposed to using them for combat. Im an Animator in real life so I figured I could make a fantasy role out of it.)

Anyone else make any art for their characters?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG, Dave. Love the art, but I gotta say you should check out https://rpggeek.com/ if you haven't already.
Oh, have some gold for being an artist and a role player. A campaign is always better when you got an artist to sketch up the party, you've got a lucky GM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim van Gruisen
Netherlands
Den Bosch
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
You might want to post this in the RPGGeek forums - that is the sister site for role playing games.

But anyway, I created a bookmark character sheet for my character in a Doctor Who inspired game; with a character drawing (clip art, I'm afraid), short history and stats. It goes into my diary for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Bruno
United States
California
flag msg tools
Oh haha! Thanks! Thanks for literally every word of your response! Haha super helpful and made me happy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan S.
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool deal! I have a handful of illustrations for some of my old RPG characters around here somewhere. Sadly, I have no scanner but I can probably snap some pics of them and post them up here.

Stay tuned...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.