Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Does moving the active card from one column to another trigger the reveal effect on that card? I know you can trigger a reveal effect again by uncovering it to make it the active card again, but it is less clear that moving an already revealed, active card from column to column triggers the effect again.

Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Seidule
United States
Baton Rouge
LA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but yes. For example, Tekton is able to repeat Lava Blast or Rock Fist if your columns are positioned in a way that it is revealed (or uncovered) as you move cards around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
Seidule wrote:
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but yes. For example, Tekton is able to repeat Lava Blast or Rock Fist if your columns are positioned in a way that it is revealed (or uncovered) as you move cards around.

That's not the situation Lee is asking about.

The situation in question is what if the card in question is already the top card of the column and the card (plus maybe any cards under it) are moved to a new column.

In this situation, the card had already been revealed and we are just moving it around. Does moving a revealed card trigger the Reveal keyword?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.