Subject: Missing battle die rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Presley
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming...
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a brand new copy of Cyclades and when we took off the shrink to pop out pieces, etc., it only had one of the battle dice. I know it is supposed to come with two as I had just been taught and played it at a board game cafe and the instruction book lists it as coming with two. Every other component was accounted for.

I know I've heard of people reaching out to companies and getting missing or lost pieces replaced, but I've never had it happen to me before. Do I just get a hold of Matagot or Asmodee and let them know? If so, is it just a simple matter of a post on their web site?

Thanks in advance. Like I said I've been terribly lucky until this point with the only problem being the odd crushed corner or tear in the box that was easily remedied with clear tape. Lately I've had two games missing one piece each and I'm not sure how or who to reach out to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pixelman wrote:
I just bought a brand new copy of Cyclades and when we took off the shrink to pop out pieces, etc., it only had one of the battle dice. I know it is supposed to come with two as I had just been taught and played it at a board game cafe and the instruction book lists it as coming with two. Every other component was accounted for.

I know I've heard of people reaching out to companies and getting missing or lost pieces replaced, but I've never had it happen to me before. Do I just get a hold of Matagot or Asmodee and let them know? If so, is it just a simple matter of a post on their web site?

Thanks in advance. Like I said I've been terribly lucky until this point with the only problem being the odd crushed corner or tear in the box that was easily remedied with clear tape. Lately I've had two games missing one piece each and I'm not sure how or who to reach out to.

Yep, just contact them through their website. Matagot has a ticket system: http://www.matagot.com/support/?lang=en_US
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Presley
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.