Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Irwin
United States
Bad Axe
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone sleeved their Jaipur cards, and if so, do they fit back in the insert, or is that impossible?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sleeved cards will not fit in the insert. I have the sleeved cards, tokens, and rules in a deck box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
The don't fit back into the insert. I "modified" the insert by cutting off the card section of the insert. I then placed the baggied cards in the empty section and it worked fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ultra-Pro - Standard Pro-fit 64mm x 89mm sleeves offer a nice fit and just make the box's plastic insert. (The insert's rounded corners don't help.) Also, the added thickness extends the height of the sleeved deck beyond flush with the box's insert. So it's a tradeoff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Irwin
United States
Bad Axe
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Molokov (AU)
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sleeved my cards... and ended up having to take out the insert, put all the tokens in a bag. It's a shame, because it is such a nice insert too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quaoar 10
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did it like Mark and cut off the cards part of the inlay. This works quite well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.