• [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
You are who you choose to be.
mbmbmbmb
This is such a fantastic game. If you don't own it, you should really consider adding this to your collection.

BGG Entry: Quantum

Also available at MM for the same price: http://www.miniaturemarket.com/pgsfnfqtmus02.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
East Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good price, but it's actually been the normal price for CSI and MM for some time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John D
msg tools
mbmbmb
really?! wow. I'm stupid then. it's been like $80 w/prime for the longest time and bounced btw in and out of stock. sorry for the bad hot deal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In general, Amazon is a poor benchmark for board game Hot Deals. MM and CSI are better, imo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
East Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jmdgls wrote:
really?! wow. I'm stupid then. it's been like $80 w/prime for the longest time and bounced btw in and out of stock. sorry for the bad hot deal

Nah, no apologies needed! The fact that you took time to let others here know is the main thing … some folks just buy and then keep it to themselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Grant Green - Am I Blue? // Tina Brooks - True Blue // Buddy Guy - Damn Right, I've Got The Blues // Harold Land - West Coast Blues! // Sam McClain - Blues for the Soul // Oliver Nelson - Screamin' the Blues
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can see the full list of what CSI actually has on sale at any given time by clicking the On Sale! link on the front page (list on left side), and that list includes their daily deal and whatever themed promotion they're currently running. If you filter it to show only board games, you get this: CSI Board Games on Sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jmdgls wrote:

Just means it is between print runs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.