28.9% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Robert Harris
United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know 10% off isn't much, but now that Target has some exclusive new games, it is the only way for now to save on these.

Oregon Trail Card Game http://www.target.com/p/oregon-trail-board-game/-/A-50562794...
$12.99 -10% = $11.69

Ticket to Ride: First Journey http://www.target.com/p/ticket-to-ride-first-journey-board-g...
$34.99 -10% = $31.49

Codenames: Deep Undercover http://www.target.com/p/codenames-deep-undercover-board-game...
$19.99 -10% = 17.99

Free shipping on orders over $25 but also free in store pickup is available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Target.com tells me that Oregon Trail Card Game is not available for online order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
wamsp wrote:
Target.com tells me that Oregon Trail Card Game is not available for online order.

It should be in the store though, they had a ton at our local store the other day.

Edit - oops, oh but that doesn't get the 10% I just realized, but then it's only $12
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone try having them price match Amazon then use the 10% off code? (obviously for non exclusives)

I know they used to allow stuff like that last year, not sure if there was any policy changes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this is a bit off target (pardon the pun) but has anyone actually found the game? I've went to 3 target's that supposedly had it in stock, and I couldn't find it in any of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
I know this is a bit off target (pardon the pun) but has anyone actually found the game? I've went to 3 target's that supposedly had it in stock, and I couldn't find it in any of them.
uh... which game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whizkid wrote:
Bruiser419 wrote:
uh... which game?

Duh. So stupid of me.

Oregon trail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Heyman
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:

In the Facebook group "The Boardgame Group" there have been photos from users finding each of these games. Many have said they had to ask Target employees for help and they employees got the games from the back, or something similar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Freshmaker
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wamsp wrote:

Unfortunately, the Target.com site has died of dysentery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As posted on Sunday

[Target.com] Exclusives Machi Koro: Bright Lights, Big City, Codenames Deep Undercover, Evolution: The Beginning, Ticket to Ride First Journey, 10% off
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Gurrola
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was at Target picking up some clearance games (Machi Koro and Wits & Wagers Family). I saw the newer games there on the side. Almost picked up some but no for now. I did see at least 6-7 copies of Oregon Trail so they're out there. They were on the side of the toys section where they show off new items. Not with the actual board games, though the new Machi Koro and Codenames were with the board games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Bailey
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nitromob wrote:
I was at Target picking up some clearance games (Machi Koro and Wits & Wagers Family). I saw the newer games there on the side. Almost picked up some but no for now. I did see at least 6-7 copies of Oregon Trail so they're out there. They were on the side of the toys section where they show off new items. Not with the actual board games, though the new Machi Koro and Codenames were with the board games.

We saw the new ones out today too. I didn't grab any new ones, I'm not really interested in any of them. We did get 3 copies of the 'old' base Machi Koro game on clearance for $8.98. When I can pick up games at that price I can give them away when we have non-gamers visit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
donovan loving
United States
Elgin
Texas
flag msg tools
So much to play
mbmbmbmbmb
raile wrote:
wamsp wrote:

Unfortunately, the Target.com site has died of dysentery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You need to adjust the title of this thread as the promo code is definitely not for all board game purchases it's for select board game purchases and that list is quite small. (all of which are outlined in the other thread linked to above)

Quote:
save 10% on board games with code GENCON
Save 10% on select board games. Enter promotion code GENCON at checkout to receive discount. Offer available online only. Clearance items excluded. Offer excludes subscription orders. Discount not applicable to gift wrap, tax, or shipping and handling charges. May not be applied to previous orders. Offer expires 8/20/2016 at 11:59pm PT.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
Sweet Grass
Montana
flag msg tools
very high shipping and markup for Canadians.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.