Keyflower» Forums » Rules

Subject: Village meeples after season rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
michele pirozzi
Italy
flag msg tools
Ho guys
I have some questions regarding the ending of spring, summer & fall season..

1)Do meeples on successuful bid tiles remain on that tiles and are incorporated in my village withouth removing the meeples on it?

2) if during spring I use a tile on my village putting meeples on it (as instance 3 times putting 1,2,3 meeples on it in succession) I will have 6 meeples (maximum allowed for that season) on the tile. What should I do with that meeples at the end of season? Remain on the tile, which means that I will have to put 4 meeples in the summer season, or remove the meeples and put behind screen as done with home villagr?

3) can I use a spring, summer and fall tile in the subsequent season for production?

Thanks and regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
You got drama all over my meeples!
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Meeples ON a successfully won tile go to the winner, regardless of whose they were when placed.

2) Six is the maximum for any tile. Once the season changes, the tiles resent and any meeples on village tiles are returned to the player screen of the player whose village is in question.

3) Tiles can be used in every season. Tiles currently on auction are usable, as well as all tiles in all players' villages. The only exception are tiles which no one won during auction--those are removed from the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
Canada
Campbell River
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Further to 1). The meeples used to activate a tile during the auction are added to your pool when you collect the tiles you won.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Hollister
United Kingdom
Hampton
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding point one. The meeples used to bid in the auctions, ie around not ON the the tiles are returned to the bag, the ones ON the tiles belong to the new owners and go behind their screens to be used again in a later seasons. YAY. Hope that makes it clear.

This game is EVIL be warned and enjoy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Hjelmberg
Sweden
Saltsjö-Boo
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
More regarding point one. All meeples part of a successful bid are returned to the bag. All meeples part of an unsuccessful bid are returned to the players.

I just played Keyflower for the first time with two other newbies and lost miserably so I won't provide any strategic advice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.