GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 134.74
49.5% of Goal | left
I have some questions regarding the ending of spring, summer & fall season..
1)Do meeples on successuful bid tiles remain on that tiles and are incorporated in my village withouth removing the meeples on it?
2) if during spring I use a tile on my village putting meeples on it (as instance 3 times putting 1,2,3 meeples on it in succession) I will have 6 meeples (maximum allowed for that season) on the tile. What should I do with that meeples at the end of season? Remain on the tile, which means that I will have to put 4 meeples in the summer season, or remove the meeples and put behind screen as done with home villagr?
3) can I use a spring, summer and fall tile in the subsequent season for production?
Thanks and regards
You got drama all over my meeples!
1) Meeples ON a successfully won tile go to the winner, regardless of whose they were when placed.
2) Six is the maximum for any tile. Once the season changes, the tiles resent and any meeples on village tiles are returned to the player screen of the player whose village is in question.
3) Tiles can be used in every season. Tiles currently on auction are usable, as well as all tiles in all players' villages. The only exception are tiles which no one won during auction--those are removed from the game.
Further to 1). The meeples used to activate a tile during the auction are added to your pool when you collect the tiles you won.
Regarding point one. The meeples used to bid in the auctions, ie around not ON the the tiles are returned to the bag, the ones ON the tiles belong to the new owners and go behind their screens to be used again in a later seasons. YAY. Hope that makes it clear.
This game is EVIL be warned and enjoy...
- Last edited Fri Aug 5, 2016 7:00 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Fri Aug 5, 2016 6:58 pm
More regarding point one. All meeples part of a successful bid are returned to the bag. All meeples part of an unsuccessful bid are returned to the players.
I just played Keyflower for the first time with two other newbies and lost miserably so I won't provide any strategic advice.
- Last edited Fri Aug 5, 2016 7:27 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Fri Aug 5, 2016 7:26 pm