Popular Tags: [View All]
Volker Hirscher
Germany
Oftersheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

quick question regarding the search tokens in part two of the scenario:

Is Tyrus one of those tokens with a star (in the campaign book)? Or if not, why is there a star on three search tokens?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C C
msg tools
I don't have the quest book in front of me to be 100% sure, but yes I believe so.

Tyrus should be one of the markers you have to find in the room just below where Urthko spawns

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tyrus is one of the search markers, that's correct.

Quote:
Place search tokens based on the number of heroes. The unique search token is Tyrus.

The search markers with a star should be placed on the map regardless of the number of heroes, whereas the markers with a number on them are only placed if you're playing with at least that many heroes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volker Hirscher
Germany
Oftersheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Marius, I think you are wrong - in all other adventures the markers which are always placed are labelled with a "2", not with a star...

So I assume Tyrus is among those with a star, what makes sense because otherwise it would be too easy for the heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I was wrong indeed (I didn't check the other quests whistle).

So, I believe you are correct that Tyrus should be among those with a star. It seems to be the same as with the stolen treasure in Rellegar's Rest (I knew I had seen those stars before).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Smithe
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirmed. The search tokens with the star symbol generally denote the possible locations of the unique search token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.