Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Melenberg
Canada
Prince Rupert
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really bummed I didn't pick this up via kick starter the first time. Would like to get it, but will happily wait if I can order it with the expansion.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They are pretty good about including older products in their pledge manager system after the campaigns complete. I believe the Tiny Epic Heroes expansion even had a pledge level that included base game and expansion, though that was a second edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bookblogger wrote:
They are pretty good about including older products in their pledge manager system after the campaigns complete. I believe the Tiny Epic Heroes expansion even had a pledge level that included base game and expansion, though that was a second edition.

Yes, I think they had the pledge tiers with TEK included because of the move to second edition. But who knows? I mean this is the second sequel they have made and many KS for sequels have pledges for the first game in a bundle pack.

The pledge Manager for TEW had every Tiny Epic Game available for purchase including deluxe versions. Definitely cheaper to get them via the kickstarter but still possible to get all content

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.