7 Posts

Arboretum» Forums » General

Subject: language independant? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi, I can't find a copy of this in the U.K. however I have come across a copy of it in france, is the game language independent? thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew MacLeod
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, definitely language-independent....as long as you've got the rules in your own language!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks. Now ordered from France. There'll be English rules somewhere on the web I'm sure. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve PP
United Kingdom
Woolacombe
North Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you go. They are on Zman's website, these are the latest updated rules! Enjoy! http://www.zmangames.com/uploads/4/7/1/7/47170931/en-arboret...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It won't actually affect game play but the names on your French deck won't match the names in the English rule book. Just go by the colours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stevieram wrote:
Thanks. Now ordered from France. There'll be English rules somewhere on the web I'm sure. Thanks.

Learn also the convenience of checking the Files and Web Links modules on each game's BGG main page. Rules information is often available without requiring an outside search.

/weblink/217605/arboretum-rules-english-z-man-games

and are you aware of the Poll of user responses regarding Language Dependence that is available on the main page ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.