Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

If you are in the turquoise section and have to move to the left, how do you figure out the relative position (since turquoise has 3 spots and green has 2)?

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O' Ibb
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rules, page 14 "if in the third space in turquoise he will go to second space of the light green section".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ibbo wrote:
In the rules, page 14 "if in the third space in turquoise he will go to second space of the light green section".

Sorry, I just read page 14 of the rules and did not see that. Where exactly in the rulebook does it say it?

Could it be possible I have an old version of the rules?

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonpfl wrote:
Ibbo wrote:

Sorry, I just read page 14 of the rules and did not see that. Where exactly in the rulebook does it say it?
Second Edition rules, page 14, under the "Good Health" header of the "Stress Track" section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.